Give your child an experience they will never forget!
Our holiday camp is an opportunity for primary-school children up to the age of 11 to be immersed in nature in our unique forest school setting.
Our forest adventurers spend their days exploring, building, dens, using tools, hunting for mini-beasts, creating works of forest art, cooking camp fire meals and much more.
We run, we climb, we balance and we laugh, thriving in spending time outdoors.
Please read more about what you and your child should expect from being part of our Holiday Club before booking.
Please note our fees are all inclusive of freshly prepared meals (including snacks, drinks, hot lunch and hot tea with pudding).
Due to high demand and staffing requirements all holiday club sessions close 5 days before start date.
If you require an urgent placement please call us on 01282 425893 and we will try accommodate your request.
Help available to pay for your holiday childcare
We aim to offer high quality childcare with no hidden costs:
- We keep a small child to staff ratio to ensure we can provide fun, active and quality childcare at all times.
- Our fees are all-inclusive of hot freshly prepared two course meals, snacks and drinks.
- We have a diverse all-inclusive activity programme including bike-ability, learn to ride and balance bike sessions, Forest school sessions with campfire cooking, den building arts & crafts and much more.
- We provide suncream in the summer months.
- No admin charge for our holiday club if you book online.
- We offer discounts when you book a full week’s holiday childcare . See our special offers below.
- We accept all childcare vouchers
- We offer an instalment payment plan to help you spread the costs with no extra charge. See below our special offers for more information.
Government Support Available
Did you know the government run a number of schemes which provide financial support to help parents pay for their childcare costs. These include:
Tax Free Childcare - now available for children up to the age of 11 (i.e. this can be used for nursery, before/ after school and holiday club childcare).
Tax Credits - Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit or Universal Credit. Childcare vouchers and other employer schemes. For more information on the government support available, and to check your eligibility, visit www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
We offer full-time discounts for our Holiday Club and if you book 2+ weeks we will also give you a voucher for one extra day FREE. You may use the voucher for your child’s next school holidays or use as a transferable voucher and pass it on to friends and family.
Instalment Payment Option:
- only available online
- 3-9 monthly payment plans
- spread the cost of your child’s holiday club fees at NO additional cost
To check availability and to book and save please click here
Our Forest School is inspirational and challenging; it raises expectations and develops a secure understanding of individual learning styles and schemas.
The ‘wild’; yet controlled, safe environment of Giant Leap Forest School, ensures that children taking part naturally learn to risk assess and are encouraged to make sensible and educated decisions about how to deal with unfamiliar and unpredictable situations; such as exploring, climbing trees, using tools to build shelters and dens.
Our parents are encouraged to be involved with their children’s learning in the Forest School through joining in with Gruffalo Hunts, Pirate Treasure Hunts and lots, lots more.
You can book our toddle groups, baby ballet lessons and the buggy bootcamp here.
Back to www.giantleapchildcare.co.uk